Terms and Conditions
In using the services of edvantagepoint.com, you are deemed to have accepted the ‘Terms
and Conditions’ listed below. This clause clarifies that by using our website you are entering into a legally binding agreement with us and you agree to comply with these ‘Terms
and Conditions’ (as amended from time to time) when using our website, as well as with any additional terms and conditions that apply to some of our services.
Edvantagepoint.com, reserves all rights to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these ‘Terms
of Use’, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. You should review the ‘Terms
of Use’ and its incorporated policies and documents from time to time, to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
In these Terms, references to ‘you’ or ‘User’ shall mean the user accessing the services.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and contact us if you have any question at
You may use our ‘Services’ only if you can form a binding contract with edvantagepoint.com, and only in compliance with these ‘Terms’ and all applicable laws. When you create your edvantagepoint.com account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information.
Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. Some of our ‘Services’ may be software that has to be downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those ‘Services’, and these ‘Terms’ will apply to such upgrades.
Subject to these ‘Terms and Conditions’, and our ‘Policies’ , we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services.
- A user may only view, copy and print portions of the ‘Site Content’ for own informational, personal and non-commercial purposes.
- User may not remove or modify any information, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the ‘Site Content’.
- User must not use this ‘Service’ to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this ‘Service’ for any purposes related to marketing without the written consent of edvantagepoint.com.
- User are not permitted to resell or charge others for use of or access to the ‘Service’, or in any other manner inconsistent with these ‘Terms’ .
- User may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
- User may not use the ‘Site’ or the ‘Site Content’ for any unintended purpose.
You must keep your user details secure and must not share them with anyone else. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account; edvantagepoint.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, edvantagepoint.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately at
firstname.lastname@example.org for any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
The design of the edvantagepoint.com ‘Service’ along with created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the like and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to edvantagepoint.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions.
The ‘Service’ provided to you is for your information and personal use only. Edvantagepoint.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the ‘Service’. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company/school/institution names or logos mentioned in the Site, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of edvantagepoint.com and may not be copied or imitated.
Edvantagepoint.com shall be permitted to identify you as a customer, to use your website's name in connection with proposals to prospective customers, to hyperlink to your website's home page, to display your logo on the edvantagepoint.com website, and to otherwise refer to you in print or electronic form for marketing or reference purposes.
Edvantagepoint.com does not represent or warrant that materials in the site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, and expressly disclaims any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary character of the site, the site content or any portion thereof.
Edvantagepoint.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, design or photography. While edvantagepoint.com attempts to make your access to and use of the site and the services safe, edvantagepoint.com cannot and does not represent or warrant that the site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components; therefore, you should use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses from any download.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, edvantagepoint.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services, (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties, or (c) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
Violations of these ‘Terms’ laid by edvantagepoint.com can lead to investigate and terminate repeat infringers. You agree that edvantagepoint.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, and access to the service because for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- a. breaches or violations of the ‘Terms’ or other incorporated agreements or guidelines;
- b. requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- c. a request by you (self-initiated account deletions);
- d. discontinuance or material modification to the ‘Service’ (or any part thereof);
- e. unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- f. extended periods of inactivity;
- g. you have engaged or are reasonably suspected to be engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities;
- h. having provided false information as part of your account;
- i. having failed to keep your account complete, true, and accurate;
- j. any use of the ‘Service’ deemed at edvantagepoint.com’s sole discretion to be prohibited;
- k. use of fraudulent payment methods;
- l. non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with edvantagepoint.com ‘s and associated Services. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in edvantagepoint.com ‘s sole discretion and that edvantagepoint.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, access to the Service, or any disruption to your services such a termination may cause. You expressly agree that in the case of a termination for cause, you will not have any opportunity to cure.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by these ‘Terms’ .
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Site
If online transaction fails, edvantagepoint.com will not be responsible for any transaction failure, therefore in such cases, we suggest you to get in touch with your bank for details. Application Fee received by edvantagepoint.com are non-refundable. ‘Terms and Conditions’ laid by edvantagepoint.com for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific term and conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
‘User Content’ (including any that may have been submitted by users, guest writer or contracted by edvantagepoint.com) does not reflect the opinion of edvantagepoint.com. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate ‘User Content’ from time to time at our own discretion for any reason or no reason, and without providing any notice to you. For example, we can remove reviews, comments, messages if we believe it violates our ‘Guidelines’. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of ‘Your Content’, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to ‘Your Content’.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These ‘Terms and Conditions’ will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts in Bangalore, India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.