Richmond Town, Bengaluru
Straddling a timeline of three centuries, since its founding by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls'' School has consistently educated thousands of girl students, empowering them to evolve into women of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or corporate chiefs, the Cotton Girls'' are sure to make their mark.
Admission is done on the first come first serve basis until all the vacant seats of respective classes are full.